ABOUT ME WIDGET

About
most recent projects
Recent

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Newest Stuff

Just a couple more digi layouts for you. I actually have one more that I've done recently, but realized I made a HUGE mistake and forgot a letter in the title....so I get to start all over and redo the page. Hahaha.

The first one was made a few weeks ago, but I had to wait to post it because...Trixie of Trixie Scraps added a new store to her lists of places where she sells her kits and we had to wait till it was available at that store. That happened last week and so now I can share my layout. I was thrilled when I saw the kit and knew EXACTLY which group of pictures I wanted to use.


The next layout was made when I got together with a few of my friends for a scrapbooking night. It went well into the wee hours of the morning and THAT'S why I missed a letter in the title of the page I need to redo. This was the other layout that came from that night.



SUPPLY LIST

WHAT'S LUCK
KIT: Lucky Me by Trixie Scraps (The store this kit is sold in, doesn't sell it as a full kit, you'll need to select the pieces you want individually)
FONT: Celtic Hand
LAYOUT LOOK: CK Sketches - Creating Keepsakes Magazine Jan/Feb 2013

THE TEMPLE
KIT: Scrappin' Doodles by Stacey's Scraps (Store is no longer around)
FONT: Book Antiqua
LAYOUT LOOK: Creating Keepsakes Magazine November/December 2011, Page 24 "Happy Winter"

No comments:

Post a Comment