ABOUT ME WIDGET

About
most recent projects
Recent

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Lacking Inspiration?

As is usual for me lately, because of a post I had to make at the Trixie Scraps blog - I have a couple new pages to share.

The post was about Overcoming Scrapper's Block. Read it, or don't. It's up to you, but here are the pages from it.

The first page, I'm not totally wild about. I'll probably do a redo of it sometime in the future. Because of certain circumstances, I was doing it at about 10:00 at night for the post that had to go live the very next morning...It's just lacking something and I don't know what.


The fact that all the pictures I chose were taken in the same month 2 years apart was a complete coincidence, but a very happy one.

Here's the next page. This is a page I've wanted to make for a long time, but just never could do it. Then I ran across a saying and it gave me my jump off point. You can read more about that in the post.


SUPPLY LIST

TWINNERS:
KIT: Heart of A Friend kit by Trixie Scraps
PICTURES: Personal Photos

OKAY, NOT TODAY:
KIT: Everybody Fights Sometimes by North Meets South Studios
TEMPLATE: Four Or More Volume 5
PICTURE: Personal Photo
FONTS: Title - Stinkerella & Stinkzilla, Journaling - Century Gothic


No comments:

Post a Comment