ABOUT ME WIDGET

About
most recent projects
Recent

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Subway Art in Scrapbook Form

The other day I did another post for Trixie Scraps. I know, I know. Without being a part of the CT over there, I'd get nothing scrapped...

Anyway, the post is all about using Subway Art in your scrapbook pages. You can read it here, it includes a tutorial of some form...

If you can't wait to read the post, I'll show you the cute layout that I did with it.


(Yes, I have the wrong year listed...It's fixed in the copy I'll print off)

SUPPLY LIST:

Kit: Spunky Monkey by Trixie Scraps Designs
Pictures: Cory Adams Photography (bought digital copyright when I purchased the picture) and personal photos
Fonts: Various - I didn't write any down, but if you really need me to, I'll figure it out for you

No comments:

Post a Comment