ABOUT ME WIDGET

About
most recent projects
Recent

Saturday, February 23, 2013

Toss The Dice

I've been sitting on this layout for a few days. The kit was finally released today, so I can share my layout. The kit was so much fun and I wished I had better pictures that fit with it, but when I saw the kit I immediately thought of a couple pictures I could use that would sort of work.

I present to you, TOSS THE DICE...


Best thing about this new release is that if you buy the kit from now until the 26th, you can get the template pack (which I also used) for 1/2 off!!! See links below to get to kit and template.

SUPPLY LIST

KIT: Tricky, Tricky by North Meets South Studios
TEMPLATE: Tricky, Tricky Templates by North Meets South Studios
PICTURES: Unsure of the company that took the dance pictures, personal photos

No comments:

Post a Comment