ABOUT ME WIDGET

About
most recent projects
Recent

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Birthday Fun

Thank goodness for my friends. If it weren't for them, I'd probably never get any scrapping done.

My very pregnant friend messaged me last night asking if I wanted to scrapbook this morning. Of course I did. It means I have yet to clean my house, but I got a page done.

I probably could've done at least one more, but my friends backyard opens up into the park, so of course the kids wanted to play at the park and needed mommy to push them on the swing for 20 minutes. It was a wonderful morning.

I've been working my way through the pictures I have on my hard drive and that means it's the year 2009 and I'm working my way through the months. Today's pictures came from child #3's 5th birthday!




SUPPLY LIST
KIT: Clowning Around by Crazy Scrap Chicks
TEMPLATE: Take Me Away by North Meets South Studios
FONT: Colour Me Purple

No comments:

Post a Comment