ABOUT ME WIDGET

About
most recent projects
Recent

Friday, November 8, 2013

If I Only Had A Backbone

Week 3's Survivor Challenge - also know as the challenge where I got booted off. Ah well. This week's challenge is playing off all the characters wishes and what they're going to ask the Wizard for. So what would we ask the Wizard for? For me it is a backbone...

"The word 'no' doesn't usually exist in my world.
If I should happen to tell someone "no" I'll feel guilty for days.
I tend to avoid sign-ups.
I hope that others will volunteer, so that I won't have to say no.
Sometimes this works well for the kids. I am told quite often that I let them walk all over me.
Maybe when I'm a little old lady, I'll finally grow a backbone."


SUPPLY LIST

KIT: A Life That's Good by Trixie Scraps
TEMPLATE: Standing Alone Vol. 5 by Trixie Scraps

No comments:

Post a Comment