ABOUT ME WIDGET

About
most recent projects
Recent

Monday, November 25, 2013

A New Creative Team with Layouts!!!

Being a part of the CT team at Trixie Scraps has given me so much. One thing that's come from it is becoming aware of other designers and their stuff. So on Facebook I happened across Colie's Corner and loved her stuff. Then a few weeks ago she had a CT call and after I applied, she asked me to be a part of her team. I of course said yes.

It took me a couple weeks to get any kits because life was just too hectic to do any scrapping, but when I did - I made use of 2 of her kits.

We'll start with What A Catch. A fishing kit and I had the perfect pictures to use.


SUPPLY LIST

KIT: What A Catch by Colie's Corner
TEMPLATE: Tuesday Template 24 by Megan Turnidge

Next I worked with Adventure Awaits. I had some cute pictures of my  little boy while we were camping that I thought would be great with this kit.


SUPPLY LIST

KIT: Adventure Awaits by Colie's Corner
TEMPLATE: Tuesday Template 60 by Megan Turnidge



No comments:

Post a Comment