ABOUT ME WIDGET

About
most recent projects
Recent

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

To Gnome Me Is To Love Me

OH.MY.HECK!!! I was soooooo excited about one of Trixie's newest kits that I grabbed it right away. I found it awfully funny that she created this kit a month after my post about my indoor garden.

When I saw this kit, I knew that I had 2 pages to create with it right away and even though it took me quite a few weeks to actually get to it - I did make the 2 pages I wanted to. And because I was trying to get them done, I used templates from July's 2013 Templatetopia as well.

First page I did was about my son's Halloween costume a few years ago.


The next layout was, of course, about my indoor garden. It was a page that just needed to be scrapped!

...I accidentally put the wrong year on this page, though. Still need to fix that...

SUPPLY LIST

GNOME ON

KIT:
 Love In The Garden (Will be released in all stores later this week)
TEMPLATE: Multiphoto Temps Vol.4 (Part of July 2013 Templatetopia)

HOW DOES MY GARDEN GROW?

KIT: Love In The Garden
TEMPLATE: Trixie Scraps Triple Play Vol. 2 (Part of July 2013 Templatetopia)

No comments:

Post a Comment