ABOUT ME WIDGET

About
most recent projects
Recent

Friday, July 5, 2013

If You Met My Family, You'd Understand

I was finally able to do another post about fonts on the Trixie blog! I love fonts and I'm always excited when I get to do those posts. You can read the full post here, but here's a look at the layout.


This was a fun layout to make. My siblings and I don't look too similar now that we're all grown up, but I think as little kids we had more similarities than not. I love how this came out. It's not how I pictured it going in my mind originally, but it came out close. (We'll see if my siblings still talk to me after seeing this post. HAHAHA)

SUPPLY LIST

KIT: Roots & Branches by Trixie Scraps
FONT: Pea Ellie Bellie (Title and Journaling Circles) and Teen (Journaling)

No comments:

Post a Comment