ABOUT ME WIDGET

About
most recent projects
Recent

Thursday, May 30, 2013

Mother's Day 2013

I decided before Mother's Day that I was ready to get back to the wood crafts. I had an idea in my head for my mom and so I headed out to Wood Connection to get what I needed. I also bought a few little things for myself that I've YET to even start on. (Maybe later today)

Anyway, for my Mom's Mother's Day Gift I gave her this:


Yes there are a couple of open spaces and that's because there's 2 babies coming by the end of the year (with one of them being mine, YAY!!!).

SUPPLY LIST

Wood Board - Found at Wood Connection
Paint - Delta Ceramcoat: Spice Tan
Flower Stickers - The Paper Studio Gemstones: Monochromatic Black Stones
Dot Stickers - The Paper Studio Gemstones: Jeweltones Mosaic Random Assorted Stickers
Font - Daddy's Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment