ABOUT ME WIDGET

About
most recent projects
Recent

Saturday, May 11, 2013

Blogging & Sweet Little Butterfly

Last week Trixie created a kit for part of iNSD, when I saw it - I had to have it. I wish I had posted this sooner, but life didn't happen like that and this kit isn't available currently. Anyway I was able to create 2 different layouts with this kit and I have one more in my mind...

Layout #1 was made with the kits main object in mind. It's all about my love of blogging:


SUPPLY LIST

TEMPLATE: What's Your Angle Vol. 1 by Trixie Scraps

KIT: Social Butterfly by Trixie Scraps

FONT: My Own Handwriting


I was pleased with Layout #2, I was able to use a kit for a purpose other than what it was designed for. That rarely happens for me, so I was excited by my end product.


SUPPLY LIST

TEMPLATE: Stamper's Block Vol. 1 by Trixie Scraps
(Part of April 2013 Templatetopia)

KIT: Social Butterfly by Trixie Scraps

FONTS: CK Penman (Little) and Firefly Castle (Butterfly)

No comments:

Post a Comment