ABOUT ME WIDGET

About
most recent projects
Recent

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Wedding Bells

Remember this project?

Well I revisited it and revamped it for a wedding gift.

My cousin got married last Friday and I wanted to give her something with meaning. Giving wedding gifts is something I really hate to do.

So thinking about what I wanted to do I decided to combine two projects into one. It was crazy and I'm not positive I LOVE how it turned out, but I do like it.

This was the completed project:


Then I found this awesome frame to put it in and the completed project looked like this:


I think that the frame may be a bit too busy thinking about it now, but I still think the message will get through. At least I hope it will!

I do have to say that I got the template here. Without her, this project would've taken 10x as long!

No comments:

Post a Comment