ABOUT ME WIDGET

About
most recent projects
Recent

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Current Album...

Do you remember this past summer?

I do - mostly.

We took an awesome trip to Nebraska to visit the hubby's grandparents. His parents came along with us. It was a great week long get away and of course we had tons of pictures between myself and my mother in law.

My mother in law decided a few months back that we should make a book for her mom about our trip for Christmas. Well my mother in law and I have gotten together TWICE to get this done and how many pages do you think we have done?

I think we have about 6 total. I've done 3 and I think my MIL has done 3 as well. Anyway, I thought I'd share the few pages I've done and I apologize for not having a supply list and I did these a few months ago...I'll be better with the next pages I do.

And yes, after I post these I think I should work on a few more pages as Christmas is slowly creeping up...




No comments:

Post a Comment