ABOUT ME WIDGET

About
most recent projects
Recent

Monday, September 9, 2013

Outdoor Beauties

I was a bit AWOL over the past little bit...Nearing the end of my pregnancy I didn't really feel like myself and thus, I didn't do things like I normally do. I should mention that I did get one layout ALMOST done, but then I didn't feel like searching through all the drives that I needed to to get the pictures. Someday it'll get done.

Anyway, last Thursday on the Trixie Scraps blog, the Template Challenge for September was put out. I had some free time so I played along. You can read the post and download the template here. Here's the layout I came up with...


SUPPLY LIST

KIT: Great Wilderness Lodge
TEMPLATE: Trixie Scraps Blog September 2013 Template Challenge
FONT: CK Rugged

No comments:

Post a Comment