ABOUT ME WIDGET

About
most recent projects
Recent

Monday, June 24, 2013

Father's Day Tribute Video Titles

For my Father-In-Law's Father's Day gift I decided to give him a video of pictures of him and each of my kids as they were growing. The video ended up being about a half hour in length, but I was able to share some awesome pictures with him that we probably all forgot about.

Knowing I was doing a video, I wanted to have transition title images for each segment in the video. I did this by creating a scrapbook layout and then switching out just a few things for each segment. That way the video had the same feel to it, but it was changed depending on which segment was playing.

These are the layouts for each segment:









SUPPLY LIST

Template: Scraplifted cover image of Creating Keepsakes July/August 2013 Issue


No comments:

Post a Comment