ABOUT ME WIDGET

About
most recent projects
Recent

Monday, April 8, 2013

Tiny Dancer

Once again, Trixie of Trixie Scraps designed a kit I just HAD TO HAVE. She showed us the preview of the kit and I knew immediately which pictures I wanted to use and an added bonus was that they coordinated with the kit almost perfectly.

The kit is called Prima Ballerina and it was released at ScrapbookBytes today as part of the Grab A Byte sale. As of today each of the kits pieces is only $1.00. I would jump on that deal.


So you wanna see what I did? 

Here's a little background. We signed my oldest daughter up for dance as soon as we could. A lady in the neighborhood we had lived in had a dance school and it was reasonably priced. I also knew she had the same morals as us, so we wouldn't have to worry about risque costumes and dances for our 3 year old. 

These pictures were her 1st set of professional pics done during her dancing years. I wish she had stuck with dance, but she decided a few years ago that she was done. She wasn't enjoying herself and we've come to realize dance isn't where her heart is at. She is much more into art and so we're helping her focus her talents that way.

Anyway I totally went off on a tangent there, but here's my layout using Prima Ballerina.



SUPPLY LIST

KIT:
 Prima Ballerina by Trixie Scraps Designs
TEMPLATE: Trixie Scraps Designs September Template Challenge by Trixie Scrap Star Stacey
STITCHES: Defining Me Kit (Retired Kit) by Trixie Scraps Designs
FONT: 2peas Scrapbook

No comments:

Post a Comment