ABOUT ME WIDGET

About
most recent projects
Recent

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Works Well Under Pressure

So, I discovered that sometimes I need a deadline to actually get things done. As I mentioned before my mother in law and I had planned to give her mother a photobook for Christmas of our trip out to visit her this past summer.

Well, December was sneaking up on us and we wanted time to get the book printed and shipped so that she would get her gift around Christmas and not after!

It took me probably 3 afternoons of really plugging at this to get these last few pages done in the book.

Because I was in a time crunch I didn't really keep track of the supplies I used. I can tell you that almost every single kit I used was purchased from MyMemories and all the layouts I scraplifted from some of the more recent issues of Creating Keepsakes Magazine.

Here are the rest of the pages from our trip to Nebraska this past summer. Also keep in mind my Mother in Law did a few pages as well and I don't have those copies...



































No comments:

Post a Comment