ABOUT ME WIDGET

About
most recent projects
Recent

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Chore 'Chart'

We were in desperate need of a chore list in this household. I kept putting it off because I never took the time to sit down and think about what chores I could handle the kids doing. Well, I finally figured it out and came up with my own idea, but incorporating this as well. I also used magnets to keep the boxes on so that they can be taken down and put back away as needed.

Here's our new family chore list:




SUPPLY LIST:

BOARD - Found at Robert's Crafts
PAINT - Folk Art Enamels: Fresh Foliage
Folk Art - Wicker White
VINYL - Provo Craft: Raven
FONTS - Hunkspunk
LD Coffee House
Miserably Lose
PAPER MACHE BOXES - Darice
CRAFT STICKS - I wanna say Darice, but I could be wrong. They were found at Robert's Crafts. PATTERNED PAPERS - Various from my 'stash'
MOD PODGE - Plaid
MAGNETS - Unsure

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment