ABOUT ME WIDGET

About
most recent projects
Recent

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Ty's Puzzle Cube

My cute little nephew just turned 4, though he acts more like a teenager. And I wanted him to have something other than a toy, so I made him a puzzle cube. I included a pic of him with his family, him with his cute baby sister and then a pic of my nephew with each one of my kids. (Minus my little baby)

So yeah, I know...Not really that creative of a gift since I just did one for my MIL. However, this time I kept track of the supplies used and I also decided to share each pic before it got cut up, so here we go!

SUPPLY LIST
BLOCKS: Darice
PAINT: Deco-Art (Antique White)



SUPPLY LIST
FONT: Blackjack
HAPPY TAG: Shabby Princess - Happy Go Lucky Kit


SUPPLY LIST

FONT: CK Easy Goin'
STITCHES: Shabby Princess - Autumn Medley Kit
TOGETHER BEADS: Shabby Princess - Autumn Medley Kit


SUPPLY LIST

STITCHING: Shabby Princess - Two Soon Kit
TAG: Shabby Princess - Two Soon Kit
FONTS: CK Footnote (Tag)

Huxtable (White Letters)


SUPPLY LIST

SAYING: RPenn - Express Yourself Kit



SUPPLY LIST

FUN TILE: Lynn Grieveson
FONT: 2ps Fragile



SUPPLY LIST

WORDS: Shabby Princess - Sweet Serenity Kit

post signature




No comments:

Post a Comment