ABOUT ME WIDGET

About
most recent projects
Recent

Monday, August 17, 2009

LadyBug

Still Halloween time.

Because my daughter was still too young to really make a decision on her Halloween Costume we decided for her.

My parents always called me, "Shilobug" and referenced it to lady bugs, so when I found a ladybug costume, I had to use it!

I love the fact that even though this is a "Halloween" layout, I was able to steer clear of the regular Halloween colors!

The original design can be found in Creating Keepsakes Magazine, August 2009 issue, Page #80, The Bridge Layout.



SUPPLY LIST:
Cardstock: Unknown
Patterned Papers: DCWV Christmas Stack
DCWV The Stack (Unsure of #)
Title Font: Forte
Name Font: Flik
Foam Heart: Unknown (Another item I've had for many years)
Ribbon: Stampin' Up
Ladybug Diecut: Cricut Cartridge Doodlecharms
Other: Staples

No comments:

Post a Comment